Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Discover new college basketball websites, blogs and forums

Before the new season starts and we all get glued to the TV or the computer watching game after game, here are some websites that you may find of interest. I just recently added them to my list of college basketball links.

Now let me do my best Dick Vitale impersonation to introduce them to you:

Let's start with the SEC baby, with the SEC Hoops: The Good, the Bad and the Dirty blog covering SEC Hoops and hoops in general. Hey, how about the Kentucky Wildcats with new Coach Billy Gillispie? Check the Wildcats Thunder blog, and the Wildcats Thunder messageboards. They are loaded with basketball baby! Also from the UK blogosphere we have the The Wildcat Blog. It's awesome with capital W!

Hey, while I'm having my breakfast here at the Broken Egg with my buddies Dan Shulman, Howie Schwabb and a VP from ESPN, and text messaging with Peyton Manning, Alex Rodriguez and Tiger Woods, let's check out some grass roots basketball blogs. Hey, what about the new offense by Vance Walberg baby? Calipari is using it baby but not at full speed. This blog has been created as a resource for coaches and fans of all levels to learn more about it, it's the Vance Walberg Nation. Also at the grass roots level it's Real Recruits

Hey, how about some more websites talking college hoops! It's never too early to start the March to Madness baby! And I know you can't wait to Rush the Court baby. It's awesome with capital A!

Hey where's the ESPN make-up artist? My bold dome is shining and I can't see the computer screen baby. I have to finish this post and go watch 23 live baseball games in a row!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! I'll have a lot of different features coming in the 2 months before the season.

Gabby and The Gang said...

Ok, now that was a funny post. Even though I wish "Dickie V." would just go away...

=)

Gabby and The Gang said...

On another note, I think we should get a bunch of blogs together to have a Top 25 blogpoll like they do at MGoBlog.com.

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great idea. I'd help out.

ncaahoops said...

Thanks Kurt W and Gabby!

I think the blog poll is a great idea! Plus there is plenty of time to have a couple of test runs before the season starts, so by the time the new season starts, it would be ironed out and ready to go!

Anonymous said...

Just let me know what's going on by leaving me a comment or e-mailing me at kaw_86@yahoo.com!

ncaahoops said...

Count me in as a voter!

Latest posts

Latest from Recruiting Wars