Monday, November 26, 2007

Who is #1? You vote, I vote!

As promised, you, the blog readers, will decide which team I will pick as #1 in my vote in mext week's BlogPoll Top 25. The choices are from four of the teams I consider #1-worthy: UCLA, North Carolina, Memphis and Georgetown. You vote, you decide, and then I vote as #1 the one you decided!

What is the BlogPoll Top 25 you ask? It's a weekly poll based on the votes of a number of college basketball bloggers! Who are the bloggers participating you ask? Here they are:

  • March To Madness which does an excellent job in administrating the Blog Poll Top 25. As a fellow BlogPoll blogger mentioned, it's like "herding cats".
  • A Sea Of Blue
  • March Madness All Season
  • SEC Hoops (TGTBTD)
  • Rush The Court
  • College Hoops Heaven
  • Tar Heel Mania
  • Plissken At The Buzzer
  • APIAS.net
  • Storming The Floor
  • Vegas Watch
  • Storming The Court
  • Super, Scintillating and Sarcastic
  • George Mason Basketball blog
  • BallHype group on the BlogPoll Top 25

    PS1> If I forgot to include a participating blog, please let me know!

    PS2> Are you a blogger and you want to join? You can!

  • No comments:

    Latest posts

    Latest from Recruiting Wars